Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 1 of trying to Blog... bear with me

So after having snooped in on a few friend's blogs I decided I could do that .... it seems like a neat way of documenting life and memories!
I will start with a little background..... 
We moved to Yukon territory one year ago from PEI..... yes a crazy long way to move but we have never looked back! PEI is beautiful, we have great friends there, and of course our families lived just a boat ride or long bridge away but we were looking for a little adventure! With the great support of our families we decided to do it, we decided to move to Carmacks YT...???? 
One year in and we have learned a lot and have a lot to learn. Life in a northern village of 400 is certainly interesting and we talk of the word isolation all the time. I don't really feel isolated here.... sometimes a little trapped by weather and too long of a distance to drive but not isolated! And we are never lonely... a four year old (five tomorrow) and an 18 month old ensure constant companionship. 

1 comment:

  1. We have been blogging for over four years and I love it! I never kept baby books for the kids, but everything is on the blog. I have started to get them made into hardcover books!

    ReplyDelete